Clifton Park - Rotherham - What a great place.

We have all just got back from Clifton park, it is absoloutly brilliant, theres 2 fairs there loads of parks, and loads of playing fields.

It has to be one of the best parks i have ever been to.

What a spot on day, and i got a suntan with it aswell.:):):)

I have very many happy memories of Clifton Park from when I was a young child living in Rotherham..too many to share, really. But it was a wonderful place in the late 1940's and 1950's for me, and I loved going to the Museum there.

yeah clifton park is great, and as the fiar all year round, allthough this week there is another one which is there for around 2 weeks, and then the norths biggest show is at clifton park again on september the 9th and 10th the rotherham show is back, and the park will become packed! and the nest new is it's better than the sheffield show, bigger and it's all FREE! :D

Clifton park is not even that big, but it as loads of playing fields, a permanent fair, 2 playgrounds, a big paddling pool, tennis courts, basket ball court, a bandstand, a museum, a war memorial, peace gardens, grazy golf, roller blading rink, bowling greens a skate park, and loads of fields, and there's even a mini maze at the top of the park :)

I live just around the corner, but avoid the park at night, as this is when all the gangs like to congregate, allthough it's not too bad now as rotherham council have put cctv up in most of the park and at bradfield park too.

Archived