Honda Civic Type 'R' - Opinions please

Get the car that all the above aspire to be and were designed to compete with - IMPREZA!

You'll get a great deal as the new body style is out soon. Few people like it so the old shape should hold their value I reckon. Fuel consumption is crap tho

Out of any car in the hot hatch range I would get a Type R. I have drove one and have got to say it was a beautiful car. I think the civic type r has all the boxes ticked when it comes to speed, ride comfortness, looks, reliability and practicality. They are also easily tuned and performance parts are easy to get hold of.

Most of the people who take the mickey out of vtec cars havent even probably drove a vtec, i have had a few vtecs and have left a lot of cars for dust, even turbo'd ones.

i own a ctr, they are good on petrol as any car is if you drive it correctly. as for a focus ST i test drove one of these and found it to be poor in every respect at the side of a type r, the ride in the honda is more comfortable and the power delivery far greater than the ford.

I had one, sold it in July! I loved it, but it cost me a fortune in petrol, think it worked out about £30+ a week, when I was driving three miles to work and back every day and then a bit of running round in the evening!!! Then my insurance was about £1500 a year and then tax was £190 for the year.

If I had enough money I would have kept it, but I don't so got a cheaper one instead!!!

I`ve had one of these since April and it`s fantastic!

Fuel wise i get around 320 miles before the light comes on

Never had a problem with

Perfectly paced, not stupidly fast, but a very welcome boost of speed around 6k for overtaking/late for work etc

Very eager to be driven, it just pulls and pulls

Great handling, easy to park blah blah

Just an ace car :)

For pics, go to bebo.com/nickyboyuk

I`ve had one of these since April and it`s fantastic!

Fuel wise i get around 320 miles before the light comes on

Never had a problem with

Perfectly paced, not stupidly fast, but a very welcome boost of speed around 6k for overtaking/late for work etc

Very eager to be driven, it just pulls and pulls

Great handling, easy to park blah blah

Just an ace car :)

For pics, go to bebo.com/nickyboyuk

very nice car mate:thumbsup:p.s.what does the vtec sound like??:hihi:

Archived