VIP night Takapuna's

Tia2004

I reckon this week will be the real tester. Last week was a little quiet due to bad weather and people saving for Climax the night after.

This week should be much better as the Climax crowd were hit by VIP flyers as they came out of the club and that should hopefully reel a few more people in. I'll be very surprised if it's not the busiest night so far for VIP @ Takapuna. :)

Fingers crossed. :)

Yeah that's the touble with city centre bars Peter - however I heard tonight that Dempsey's is also stupidly high priced for drink aint it?

Anyway it's either crappy VK bottles or nice Smirnoff (which are more expensive).

We've approached the subject with the management and they are keen to listen and take things like this forward.

However the event is very young so we have to play it by ear I'm afraid.

I have spoken with them today and apparantly there will be some good deals on Reef coming up.

There is still drinks offers on Budwieser and Arches Aqua (last night - £2 a bottle which for a trendy bar like that is good prices).

We'll see how we go and as the night gets more popular and the place fills up Takapuna can afford to put on special offers tailored to VIP.

Glad you enjoyed the night and if you got their before charging then you must have stayed a long time. Nice one :thumbsup:

Archived