VIP night Takapuna's

Tia2004

Deejay for hire :heyhey:

Jack of all trades me you know :hihi:

I promise to pay more attention to you lot next time, unfortunately a couple of work colleagues caught my eye :wink: Im sure she will dis-own me at work from now on :suspect:

Good to meet ya all :clap:

Originally posted by Pauly

and a little later on Jamie showed up...and then mysteriously disappeared. Magical Jamie eh? :suspect:

Yeah, it was just a bit late for me Pauly. I had just done a few hours dancing and had to get up for training in the morning.

</excuses>

Nice to meet you all you lovely folk though.

:clap:

I thought it was a great night... Fab atmosphere...

I defo would agree more of the same... Was good to meet some new faces too... From the forum :) always good to kno wwho ya chatting wi...

Was feeling a tad fragile this morning :gag: may i add self inflicted what can i say... :? lol

Really enjoyed it... will defo be there next week... Without doubt wi Pauly in tow ;)

Hi all,

Just like to say hello and to say thanks for compliments such as... 'The music kept us there'

Am loving being the DJ for VIP, the promoters and the clientele make my job so much easier and much more fun than playing for other nights I have DJ'd for..

Keep smiling everyone..

See you at the next VIP..

Archived