VIP night Takapuna's

Tia2004

Originally posted by ZEDEX48K

Just found out I thinhk it is a GAY night! Oooh no not for me I am afraid, I like me Women :)

LGB = Late Gay Bar then?

If so not my cup a tea.

You not comfortable enough with your sexuality then ZEDEX48K to enjoy a good night out regardless of who the actual night is aimed at?

Would it interest you to know I am married and I'll be there?

Just because it's an LGB night, doesn't mean you can't go and have a laugh.

Come on down, you might have fun!

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler

And so small he wouldn't say boo to a goose.

Howevever I think I know where this source comes from *cough Dempsey's cough*.

You see they were VERY VERY upset when posters went up outside their venue. So much so they were ripped down within minutes of going up.

And I know for a fact that Bruce wouldn't ever get upset at that fact, it's not in his nature.

Sorry but the source of your 'agression' rumour must either have been telling porkies or has been fibbed to him/herself.

Either way - yes the night is gonna be wicked, fun and friendly - come down and you'll see!

Nothing to do with Dempseys I'm afriad - it was more local to Takapuna, ie, Division Street. He was totally rude and overly aggressive, and really not the way to treat neighbours in the same business. But I do now hear that Bruce (who wouldn't provide his name at the time when asked) apologised to the person involved the day after, but in my mind, it leaves a sour taste of how Takapuna and its associates go about their business.

Howevever I think I know where this source comes from *cough Dempsey's cough*.

Do Dumpseys realy see you as competition ?

Your only doing one day a week, and it's not a weekend.

Perhaps if you were doing the weekend (which would be nice) they should be worrying,

I'ts not a difficult decision to make "flea-pit at the bottom of the Moor that smells of chip fat" or "Clean, new, modern, stylish bar on West Street".

You not comfortable enough with your sexuality then ZEDEX48K to enjoy a good night out regardless of who the actual night is aimed at?

Would it interest you to know I am married and I'll be there?

Just because it's an LGB night, doesn't mean you can't go and have a laugh.

Come on down, you might have fun!

I'd never been to a Gay Pub/Club until i moved to Sheffield... I was always told about the good atmosphere... As in the past i have had gay friends...

I went to Climax for the first time back in July with my partner and we really enjoyed ourselves... It was a great night out fab atmosphere so free... Now we go every month...

A gay Club is where gay people can express themselves freely without people getting funny about their sexuality... You will always find a good mix of Bi / Gay / Hetro people in a gay club...

Why deny yourself a great night out because it has the word 'Gay' in a title... :)

Originally posted by Angel05

A gay Club is where gay people can express themselves freely without people getting funny about their sexuality... You will always find a good mix of Bi / Gay / Hetro people in a gay club...

I express myself freely anywhere.

I just wanted to add, there are loads of great pubs in Sheffield. Don't deny yourself a great night out because "gay" isn't in the title either.

Good luck with your opening night guys.

Archived