VIP night Takapuna's

Tia2004

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler

Oi you asked for that hoodie - if you didn't want to wear it you shouldn't have asked me to fork out my hard earned (well earned) cash for it :thumbsup:

Cover it in glitter and big pink bows, and then make him wear it, outside, handing out flyers :0)

Originally posted by damo

nick please do remember i know where you work when making comments like that haha kirk is liable to go through with it!

im greatful for my lovely warm VIP hoody

Oh 'eck, I'm going to get "whacked" in the car park, and it will all look like an accident.

If I don't post tommorow.........

Originally posted by mikey

What next logoed thongs:P

Dirt Diggler caps:D

Good luck with the night

Now you come to mention it Mikey.... ;)

And for your cheek Damo - I've got some pink bows, glitter and a huge 'I'm a VIP B****' neon sign for you to carry around tonight.

Tee hee hee

Hi

I think I'm definatley going to go now but I'm wondering how dressed up to get? In London an LGB night can be very outrageous but I worry that Sheff will be shocked at some of the outfits in my wardrobe! My wardrobe consists of a mixture of Jodie Marsh's, Jordans & Paris Hilton!

Any ideas....?

Archived