VIP night Takapuna's

Tia2004

Glad you all had a good time.

NatSheff - One of the DJ's is also called Kirk but thanks for the flirty PM anyway ;)

We'll be outside Climax flyering anyway so you'll hear more of VIP.

Spread the word folks and get as many people down as possible.

How did people like the breakdancers? How cool were they huh!

I like a bit of everything & I don't mind cheesy 70's, 80's or 90's pop! I like all different types of music, it just depends on my mood! I'm looking forward to going regardless as I've never been and the most important thing to me on a night out is the atmosphere. I'll let u know what I think of it after next Friday!!!

wicked night last night had a really good atmosphere was nice getting to see and talk to some forum peeps especially angel05 and her other half sorry i didnt chat longer next time ill be sober and make sense and have a good convo!

Originally posted by damo

wicked night last night had a really good atmosphere was nice getting to see and talk to some forum peeps especially angel05 and her other half sorry i didnt chat longer next time ill be sober and make sense and have a good convo!

Do you work there then?

Archived