Anybody from Westfield?

sierraman

• 3 weeks later...

I lived and worked in Westfield for a number of years (The Mill) now Joseph Glover public house. The area I lived was ok, Westfield Southway, many private houses etc, but the area around the shops has always been dodgy to say the least. The poor pensioners in the flats near the shops have always had a hard time from the local yobs as far back as I can remember.

Like any area though there will always be good and bad bits, but I think Westfield has more bad than good, could be worse though, you could live at Halfway :hihi:

only kidding Halfway folk;)

The Mill Disco, I remember when they used to que accorss the car park to get in on a Sunday night and when you did it was always 5 deep at the bar! They still ruined it when they did it up, it was much better when your feet stuck to the floor!!

I lived in the depths of Shortbrook, my mum still does it went through a bad period but its not to bad now.:D

Archived