Where have all the writers gone ?.

mikomi

Hi,

Perhaps the writers are a little jadded. I know I am and thinking of giving it all a rest for a while. Between Feb.21 and Aug. 23, I submitted twenty seven pieces. Now I'm clear out of ideas.

Regards

Hi,

Perhaps the writers are a little jadded. I know I am and thinking of giving it all a rest for a while. Between Feb.21 and Aug. 23, I submitted twenty seven pieces. Now I'm clear out of ideas.

Regards

Falls, you've earned a break. Your contributions on the Group have taken us to the places in the world we'd never really have the opportunity to visit in a lifetime. :thumbsup:

How about the follow-up to the Nepal trip though?

We're hanging on for it. :)

Falls, you've earned a break. Your contributions on the Group have taken us to the places in the world we'd never really have the opportunity to visit in a lifetime. :thumbsup:

How about the follow-up to the Nepal trip though?

We're hanging on for it. :)

Hi

I did write a story about a Crematorium (Its a comedy - really!) but trashed the draft.

I also wrote the sequel to the romance in Hillsborough but it's still in draft form at nine pages. I don't have the energy to edit it right now. Have to see what September brings.

Regards

I hope you not ill Fall's, enjoy your break .Soon it will be winter and we will have nothing better to do than scribble .Good luck.:thumbsup:

Hi,

Thankyou for the kind thoughts.

I'm not ill, at least I dont think I am. I have been on the run since the end of May and need to stop and do a little recharging.

Regards

Hi

I did write a story about a Crematorium (Its a comedy - really!) but trashed the draft.

I also wrote the sequel to the romance in Hillsborough but it's still in draft form at nine pages. I don't have the energy to edit it right now. Have to see what September brings.

Regards

Would like to read the sequel to the Hillsborough story as I really enjoyed the first one.

Hi

Regards

I also enjoy your writings, also your latter clause "what September brings" is the title of my latest 5 min piece about to be posted. Thanks for the inspiration.

Archived