Reflex Bar - what do you like about it?

slimsid2000

Why do you want to know everyone else's opinion? Have you ever been?

very briefly. I am thinking of going back for longer but have seen some of the negative things said about it on here. If it does have a problem with either drugs or fighting then I would rather not bother with it.

People say they don't like it (or its customers) but don't really say why.

very briefly. I am thinking of going back for longer but have seen some of the negative things said about it on here. If it does have a problem with either drugs or fighting then I would rather not bother with it.

People say they don't like it (or its customers) but don't really say why.

Because if you say something like how you dont like the chavvy customers that go there, someone else will pipe up and say not everyone that goes there is like that. Sorry, but in my experience they are.:gag:

Why not join the megacentre church place, you get to sing, dance and may be meet girls in a safe and clean environment. The only drug will be the drug of love.. I mean god.. I mean Jesus...:love::love::love:

You mean sarcasm.

Because it would be nice if there was some other choice between a church and a drug den.

Archived