Reflex Bar - what do you like about it?

slimsid2000

agree!! its a fun place to go. Slim- just GO and see what you think...when was the last time you went down town??? you cant keep asking these questions and not report back!! :loopy:

I went on West street a few weeks back. I went in that bar oposite Reflex (westway)? and in Taquila (sp) and looked in a few others as well.

......If it does have a problem with either drugs...............

Be careful sid, all them pubs are drug dens......just legal drugs mind; socially acceptable ones that are subject to taxation and quality control.

Some of these establishments are rumoured to serve coffee too.

Personally I find the Reflex Bars appalling.

errr, yes, its very very normal. esp if they fancy the girl.... didnt u know this?

Not really. I suppose they might after a bit but I wouldn't have thought it would be the opening gambit as it were. Then again I know so little about these things that I could well be wrong.

Not really. I suppose they might after a bit but I wouldn't have thought it would be the opening gambit as it were. Then again I know so little about these things that I could well be wrong.

yes- just go up to her and say ''you look stunnin dalin what ya drinkin?''

it will work if you have that confidence! just put a smile on your face!

Oh Gawd, Slim, Slim ! :hihi:

If you do this to all the girls, you will be broke. If you go to places which are meat markets and let the girls wind you up and buy them a drink anyway regardless of how you see or feel about them, then you're an idiot.

If you are not into music, do not go to a place where you are expected to dance. I do not think that you need to find a girl, but you need to find a wingman! Or just go to places which you know you will enjoy the atmosphere of, and actually strike up a conversation with someone.

To be honest, if I went to every club with the mindset that it will be sexually hostile, then I won't go there at all. Sometimes there literally is nothing wrong with going to a club on your own, I know and have met girls who have done that, and dare I say it's very brave of them. Yet, that had always been the kind of laidback atmospheres to some places though. Which many people respect and hope it stays that way.

I think Reflex is popular because it is the type of music which a lot of people reminisc about, and most just wanna have fun going down memory lane really. If you are cheesey, then cheese it is. Sometimes I like a bit of cheese. :)

Yet, if you are on a date, and wish to have a chit chat and dress all to the nines, there are new bars which cater for this type of market too. Whatever floats' people's boats really. I've even been to places like Casbah too. Or even Walkabout. So what?

To define yourself by the places that you go to is somewhat quite snobby really! Ooops, I did say that. ;):P

Archived