Reflex Bar - what do you like about it?

slimsid2000

Love the music and the decor, but it's too *townie* for me. No offence intended to ANYONE, i just don't feel comfortable in there so i don't go :0(
Pauline, I just KNOW that you love me :hihi:

Come up to west st live one weekend and see me - havent seen you since the rock nights at the tap and barrel !

i wouldnt go in there if you paid me its horrible.

i was stood outside my friends flat a few weeks ago about 11pm on a saturday night, her flat is situated just down from there, you can see the entrance from the front door, (unfortunate if you ask me).

a group of what i can only describe as slappers and chavs were walking past. the girl (and this is no exageration) was wearing a bright yellow top with her boobs hanging out and a white skirt that only came half way down her arse. im not joking you could actually see her arse cheeks!

then her and her other equally appaulingly dressed friends started having a fight in the middle of the road. the ass hanging out girl screamed 'i just want to go to kingdom' and stormed off.

i think this sums up the type of people that go to reflex and that is the reason i dont go EVER!

So in the more 'up market' (is that the right term?) bars that some people here prefer to reflex is there really no meeting girls but rather these are places for couples/groups of friends etc to just go to for a drink etc?

Am I right or wrong about this as i am somewhat confused.:huh:

So in the more 'up market' (is that the right term?) bars that some people here prefer to reflex is there really no meeting girls but rather these are places for couples/groups of friends etc to just go to for a drink etc?

Am I right or wrong about this as i am somewhat confused.:huh:

slim- these places are what they are- you dont go to a certain club to do certain things you just go to have a good time!! its not the 1950's anymore where they had those arranged dance things where you picked up a lass- you have to get chattin to a girl first.

ill tell you now- girls are much more attracted to guys who are just having a laugh and seem fun to be around. i think you should start by finding a group of guys to go out with THEN think about meeting women.

All bars have single people in them, you have to decide what class of single person you're looking for.

yeh slim- help me out and ill help you out- what is the type of girl you want? describe her...

Well, good looking, geniune, any age 18-35, patiant as I have no previous experience, non-smoker.

(Asking too much? Ok under 90 and with her own teeth)

Archived