Reflex Bar - what do you like about it?

slimsid2000

I wouldn't go for the whole night and I'd only go with certain people like my sister.

There are down sides to the place but you asked for the good!

Very true. What do you consider the downsides please. I am still in two minds about visiting this place.

• 4 weeks later...

Any more thoughts on this bar please?

It seems that the sort of complaints people have about this bar are similar to those that people had about Roxy's (ie a cattle market etc). I just wonder if this is said by people who think clubs should be just about rave music and drugs or perhaps feminists who don't like the idea of men 'picking up' womem.

Or am I totally wrong in this?

Any more thoughts on this bar please?

It seems that the sort of complaints people have about this bar are similar to those that people had about Roxy's (ie a cattle market etc). I just wonder if this is said by people who think clubs should be just about rave music and drugs or perhaps feminists who don't like the idea of men 'picking up' womem.

Or am I totally wrong in this?

Not feminists, just people that don't want to be mauled by the oposite sex. The last time I was in Reflex I said no (politley and then not so) 4 times before leaving the place and going home.

Reflex is quality. A proper good laugh, no pretentious idiots, no attitudes, just loads of people getting out of there tree to cheesy old classicss from days gone by.

Everyone in there has a dance and a laugh, so ignore the snobs on here slagging it off.

IT'S THE DREAM FACTORY!!!

Archived