Do You Sleep Naked In Bed?

Call me paranoid but I always think if the house were to catch on fire during the night or some other emergency came up I wouldn't have time to get dressed. So I always sleep in something. PJ's or at least a t-shirt.

I usually keep a nightshirt in the bed - in case I have to get up to pee in the night or in case of an emergency!!!

I usually keep a nightshirt in the bed - in case I have to get up to pee in the night or in case of an emergency!!!

You're like me. I usually keep a bowl in bed - in case I have to pee in the middle of the night :|

Seriously, on the OP, sometimes. I like to mix it up. I have pyjamas, silky things, everything really. It's fun playing dress up!

(I'd probably only get properly naked in the middle of summer though :cool: )

• 1 year later...
allways nude but the wife doesn't like it when ive been to the toilet in the night and she gets something cold on her back:-)

that wasnt the toilet dude, it was the fridge, you came back with another nice cold can of beer :D