Balti King, Broomhill.

Miss_60

• 2 weeks later...

To all you students out there -

You might wish to consider some of the following (speaking from experience)

1. Gulshan BH (The Wicker) Also Deliver

2. Mangla (Spital Hill) Also Deliver

3. Kashmir Curry Centre (Spital Hill) Unsure of Deliveries

4. Induz (Attercliffe) Unsure of Deliveries

Take Aways

1. Imrans (Wicker)

2. Kebabish (soon to be opening but if their standard of food is anything like the rest in the chain it will be a good stop).

I have noticed that most of the take aways around Crookes, Broomhill etc tend to cater purely for the drunken student with quality slipping somewhat as the night progresses on after 10:30pm.

1man&hisBMW

ps. I like the Z3 - although I don't have one!

Mingin.

Horrid place do not go there again no matter how much beer uve had. When even the students complain its bad. Do u know they also own the Millenium place across the road? another one to avoid.

Nip around the corner and get a take away from the manzil this is good has seperate veggie menu (if u need) and delivers.

Also I do believe the indian chef on crookes has changed owners again and is definatly better than it was, and the jaflong is/was up for sale.

Originally posted by fuzzy purple

Mingin.

Horrid place do not go there again no matter how much beer uve had. When even the students complain its bad. Do u know they also own the Millenium place across the road? another one to avoid.

Nip around the corner and get a take away from the manzil this is good has seperate veggie menu (if u need) and delivers.

Also I do believe the indian chef on crookes has changed owners again and is definatly better than it was, and the jaflong is/was up for sale.

Not a fan of the Indian Chef, especially for eating inside. Tables are too close together.

Archived