Any feedback on Rafters restaurant

pippadoll

• 3 weeks later...

Tell you what Nick - why don't you go back and post on the other of Food Critics threads that you trolled on.

I think we all know by now how you feel about his writing style. Can't you please just accept that you are not going to like it and just not read it. If you insist on torturing yourself by reading his reviews then please don't sour other people's day with your snidy comments.

ETA:

There has been a thread about this already, I thought it too condescending for words, all the trite old chestnuts about Sheffield and ooop North.

Indeed, there is, so why turn this thread into a facsimile of that one?

Tell you what Nick - why don't you go back and post on the other of Food Critics threads that you trolled on.

I think we all know by now how you feel about his writing style. Can't you please just accept that you are not going to like it and just not read it. If you insist on torturing yourself by reading his reviews then please don't sour other people's day with your snidy comments.

ETA:

Indeed, there is, so why turn this thread into a facsimile of that one?

No one has.

Nick was commenting on the Guardian review but your'e so quick to judge that you missed that completely.

Archived