Estikutum Reastaurant

G18241

marvellous,

as someone said lacking in veggie food but the place is spotless, excellent choice and very good value for money.

its all buffet style, no alcohol so for two people it works out at about £21 and your stuffed.

it got 5 stars in the star eating out and if you go just ask to be guided when going for your course

enjoy

Been a couple of times and have been very satisfied both times, lovely food and excelant service. I was even covered by an umbrella as I walked back from the Car Park after dropping my fellow diners off at the front door (even though my lack of hair doesn't need any sort of protection from the rain.)

I have been twice in the last two years and it was great both times. It is a cheap way to have good curries which are reasonably authentic (meat on bone and spicy!). The kids like the chinese/thai stuff, so everyone's happy. The staff are friendly and relaxed and the only chance of a tummy ache has come from eating too much.

Archived