Sheffield is getting soooooooo boring!

bubbly_bird8

Went out again on saturday and now it is getting soooooooo boring, i go out every weekend, to the same places (west street then on to embrace or uniq) so i suppose that dunt help. The last couple of weeks it has just seemed different, it has been so quiet with not as many people out. I go into the bedroom every week for a couple and that has been near enough empty compared to usual!! got served straight away! Also i hate going down ALL them steps in embrace just to go out for a cig! Does anyone else feel it's going downhill?

Have you just turned 30? ;)

I cannot agree with this statement at all, we have virtually nothing as compared to other nearby Cities.....too many dance clubs in Sheffield

Are you sure? I'd have thought Sheffield was better catered for rock than Leeds or Manchester?

There isn't that many dance/trance clubs. I thought that this is normal for Sheffield, cos I cannot remember where there had been any. I suppose every city is different. I remember going to Liverpool once to visit a friend, and we did hit the bars, and even the music there were quite good, and residual of good old Cream days.

Sheffield is more of a band city, isn't it?

There's only one rock club isn't there? Which is Casbah.

I don't think the size of Sheffield will be able to get customs for a variety of different clubs and music.

apart from Gatecrasher selling across the nation, I don't think many clubs do. I know Leadmill has quite a good reputation and had been going on for years and years.

No, what's that supposed to mean?!! i no i probably sound old and moany (not saying 30's old lol)! I'm only 18, but been going out since i was about 16, i just need a change of scenery now and again!!!!!!

Whaaaat?! Only two years on your credibility and you are saying that you are bored? You need to get out more. ;)

Go and try places like The Green Room, or Cubana, or even the Leadmill.

i guess it depends what your into tbh i like clubbing with my mates and sadly the clubs in sheffield are well a little :roll: olugs brill but not every weekend and i hate embrace with a passion! and sadly gate crasher is no more :( but as im pregnant it doesnt really bother me at the moment but it was getting a bit boring a few months ago tbh

id say try going out of sheffield maybe leeds, manchester nottingham ect ect i hear are rarther good nights out or maybe summat closer to home like rotherham?

Whaaaat?! Only two years on your credibility and you are saying that you are bored? You need to get out more. ;)

Go and try places like The Green Room, or Cubana, or even the Leadmill.

I go out every weekend, but it's just seems all the same lol. Isn't cubana and leadmill rock music places?

I cannot agree with this statement at all, we have virtually nothing as compared to other nearby Cities.....too many dance clubs in Sheffield

I guess no matter what sort of music you're into you will always say that the genre which you dont particularly like has too many (or at least more) venues than necessary.

But im still right :P

I guess no matter what sort of music you're into you will always say that the genre which you dont particularly like has too many (or at least more) venues than necessary.

But im still right :P

This of course is a true statement, one can always say there are far too many dance clubs in any town.....

Archived