Concord Middle School 1972-73

stevo

I remember the Goddards,lovable rogues,Asquith and Julian Holt,Mark Evans too,see John Brookes often..Went up there about 3 months ago whem]n I was in Sheff,the garages are no longer there on the drive.Where's the club gone spent many a night in there.

Edited by ukdobby

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
You've done well there! :)

Darren Buck - he was pretty good at soccer,

David Hunt - used to live just off Standon road,

no 3 on the middle row is me, Stephen Eblet (I don't care who knows!)

Denise Liversedge

H

Michelle ???????

Dawn Betts (not Evans- she lived on Standon Crescent just opposite me) Dawn Betts was the first girl I ever saw in hotpants! :heyhey:

Alison? so you had a crush on her then?

Stephen Molloy

Cheryl Widgoose

Vicky Taylor?

Wendy ?????

Paul Bates?

David Walker

Peter Brookes

Alison???

Glynis fearnley

Alison Cox? she was cute!

Do you remember Jane Rhodes? She caused me to have conflicting and unrecognisable psychological problems! But they felt OK.

:thumbsup:

I definitely know your name, but if you can narrow down your location on Standon Road, maybre it will help me picture you mentally. Kevin Storey was a nice guy at school. I always thought he was OK and Colin Bennett.

David Tomlinson was also a mate and Chris Holmshaw was easy going. I once saw Andrew Glaves on tv, back in the 70's when he invaded the pitch at Hillsborough.

I always remember having the TB jab at school. Peter Brookes was first and he cried! I was second in alphabetical order and I was quite nervous when I saw Peter's reaction!

Hi I can't see this photo anyone still see it pls I was one of the first children in new school I wondered if I would recognise anyone ta