Appreciating changes in the City landscape

JASPERSON

As someone who no longer lives in Sheffield but who still appreciates having previously lived in it for 20yrs (over 5yrs ago now) can any tell me and other Sheffield non-residents too perhaps whether it's possible to access any pictures (via the web) of Sheffield as she now looks.

Does anyone know of any collections of images, pictures, wec-cam sites etc that would help an ex-Sheffielder to see what changes have occurred over the past 5 wks, 5mths, 5yrs ?

I'd appreciate any helpful information, comments.

Jasperson

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by JASPERSON

As someone who no longer lives in Sheffield but who still appreciates having previously lived in it for 20yrs (over 5yrs ago now) can any tell me and other Sheffield non-residents too perhaps whether it's possible to access any pictures (via the web) of Sheffield as she now looks.

Does anyone know of any collections of images, pictures, wec-cam sites etc that would help an ex-Sheffielder to see what changes have occurred over the past 5 wks, 5mths, 5yrs ?

I'd appreciate any helpful information, comments.

Jasperson

Try this http://www.bbc.co.uk/southyorkshire/in_pictures/360_panoramas/urban/index.shtml l :thumbsup:

Archived