Edward street flats

typhoo

The albion is now student flats also the little corner shop is also flats all student accomodation now in the area if you need any info on edward street ask me i live a few doors away from eddie

do me a favour say hello to him for me ive not seen him in must be 25 years say its jenny jones son andrew ;)

Aye, there were lots of the blighters though!! LOL Old Alice (Gawd luv her) certainly had plenty. One of her daughters, Ann knocked around with me Mam for years. Still bump into her occassionally :)

*Smiles*

Angi

The Moorby`s from eldest to youngest are, Ann, Keith, John, Brian, Pauline, Karen and Susan, (twins) and Kevin. Alice was my mother-in-law.

Thanks for that lolmob. I've got it straight in my head now :)

Mum hang around with Ann, my sis was her eldests best friend for many years (Jane). I remember one of the brothers used to DJ at the youth club at St Stephens Church Hall.

I also remember when Pauline got married that Susan wore trousers under her bridesmaids dress :hihi: The last I saw of Pauline she was very ill.

Saw Kevin a coupla years ago, least said the better LOL

Which one were you married to then?

Alice was great on the sharrabang trips, always got everyone singing along. Don't get 'em like that now a days <sigh>

*Smiles*

Angi

The Moorby`s from eldest to youngest are, Ann, Keith, John, Brian, Pauline, Karen and Susan, (twins) and Kevin. Alice was my mother-in-law.

Thanks for that lolmob. I've got it straight in my head now :)

Mum hang around with Ann, my sis was her eldests best friend for many years (Jane). I remember one of the brothers used to DJ at the youth club at St Stephens Church Hall.

I also remember when Pauline got married that Susan wore trousers under her bridesmaids dress :hihi: The last I saw of Pauline she was very ill.

Saw Kevin a coupla years ago, least said the better LOL

Which one were you married to then?

Alice was great on the sharrabang trips, always got everyone singing along. Don't get 'em like that now a days <sigh>

*Smiles*

Angi

I`m married to Keith, it`ll be our 39th wedding anniversary in October.

Susan was a one for a tom lad, and I used to go to St Stephens Yoth club a few times when they had the discos, I thought Kevin did them with someones records. Kevin always put Elvis on and he was only one dancing. lol

Yes heard a few things about Kevin since last time I saw him which must be 20 years ago maybe even more, not sure if true but will not say.

Ann did she live at Bramwell Gardens and have 3 kids? Debby, Jane and someone else, as used to go clubbing a couple of times with Jane. We were good friends.

Can anyone remember the family on the gorund floor end nearest the old playground they built outside the flats, mothers name was Pauline? had about 6-7 kids.

My Mum ran the youth club for quite some time :)

Kevin may have helped out with the records, but I'm pretty sure it was one of his brothers (Blonde) LOL Not only Elvis, but Michael Jackson.

You've probably heard the same as me about him and if so, then it is definately true (not surprised looking back) Got it from a very reliable person, not gossip ;)

Ann's other child was Michael ...... If you were good friends with Jane, then you would probably know my sister, Jenny.

*Smiles*

Angi

Susan was a one for a tom lad, and I used to go to St Stephens Yoth club a few times when they had the discos, I thought Kevin did them with someones records. Kevin always put Elvis on and he was only one dancing. lol

Yes heard a few things about Kevin since last time I saw him which must be 20 years ago maybe even more, not sure if true but will not say.

Ann did she live at Bramwell Gardens and have 3 kids? Debby, Jane and someone else, as used to go clubbing a couple of times with Jane. We were good friends.

Can anyone remember the family on the gorund floor end nearest the old playground they built outside the flats, mothers name was Pauline? had about 6-7 kids.

In some way I am distant relative to the Grimes, at least I was told. But I was never sure.

Yes I am sure it was right about Kevin he was starting to lose it even when I knew him.

Yes I remember Michael bumped into him once he was working on the taxis. Thats a few years ago as well. And knew someone who went out with him for a bit, did not know them at the time but they were together for a while. Sorry dont know a Jenny, but I may but memory not too great lol.

Archived