Edward street flats

typhoo

might know my family ???

phil jones / mick jones / steve jones / jennifer jones / val jones ?????

i know phil and mick,was with phil a few weeks back in the swim inn and see mick regularly in the scarbo'arms,and jenny,what a lass,i remember her when she worked in the upperthorpe hotel,always good for a laugh,was very sorry when she passed away

i know phil and mick,was with phil a few weeks back in the swim inn and see mick regularly in the scarbo'arms,and jenny,what a lass,i remember her when she worked in the upperthorpe hotel,always good for a laugh,was very sorry when she passed away

jenny was my mother phil is always in swim inn :hihi::hihi::hihi:

not seen him in ages may have to call in and buy him a pint :D:D

The Moorby`s from eldest to youngest are, Ann, Keith, John, Brian, Pauline, Karen and Susan, (twins) and Kevin. Alice was my mother-in-law.
i knew john when he was married to angie and lived behind the arundel club,last i saw of him he was dj,ing in the sportsman in town several years ago,we used to drink together with eric and nige turner in the wapp and other town pubs

jenny was my mother phil is always in swim inn :hihi::hihi::hihi:

not seen him in ages may have to call in and buy him a pint :D:D

it must be his local because no matter when i call in he's there:hihi: i miss jenny,was sat with her mate june today,they worked together in the upperthorpe hotel,she was a great lass,the beer was crap but we only went in to see her for the abuse she gave us and the odd clip round the ear,people still mention her,she was very well liked...

Can anyone recall Chris Small (Smally) sadly no longer with us. I worked with him on the railways in the mid 80s and he was a good friend. I know that his mother lived on the flats because he once took me there to see her (lovely woman). Chris's father Ezra, also worked on the railways but before my time.

I also knew the Dunks family and Looby (Mark Anson ? I think).

Happy days:)

Archived