Best jukebox in Sheffield

boyface

Ok. Off the top of my head, as challenged.

Which pub in Sheffield do you think has the best Jukebox and why?

The one in the porter cottage is pretty cool. Also, the Broomhill Tavern has a few good things on if you dig for them.

What's anyone else reckon?

Thing is the jukebox has some good stuff on it…but its always the same tracks getting played…

I went in a pub a few years ago and the jukebox was **** and people put terrible tracks on. We used to put the last track on nevermind on cos then it played the twenty odd mins of silence until the bonus track….quite cruel, but funny seeing people put their money in and not knowing why it wouldn’t work, hehe

Originally posted by boyface

Which pub in Sheffield do you think has the best Jukebox and why?

The Vine on Cem road used to have a top jukebox when I worked there about two years ago. The staff used to put all their favorite CDs on it. Pure quality! :clap:

Depends surely on your taste in music. My personal favorite unfortunately is no longer in place but used to be found in the White Lion at Heeley, it actually had Janis Joplin on it.

However really enjoyed the music playing in the Classic Rock Bar on saturday afternoon, I've got a large CD collection but it's always nice to hear other tracks that remind you of your past.

Archived