Best jukebox in Sheffield

boyface

Originally posted by miniminch

The Vine on Cem road used to have a top jukebox when I worked there about two years ago. The staff used to put all their favorite CDs on it. Pure quality! :clap:

Totally agree, It has the best of modern, without pop music, and also the best of classic tracks. Making the atmos very special in the vine, Walk on the wild side followed by the streets then possibly some hendrix before GLC. Maybe the only juke which I could have not been embarrased with the late great John Peel visiting sheffield. An open minded attitude and happy to report that this collection is still the perros testículos

I would agree with boyface: the Porter Cottage jukebox has the best selection I have ever seen. Hint: this means a lack of those The Best ... Album In The World titles and a good variety of mainstream and leftfield albums from the last 20 years.

The Grapes also has an eclectic selection, drawing heavily on demo discs made by the kind of bands who play there (is there a Sheffield band who hasn't played there?).

Archived