Decent meal wanted - any ideas?

NEKRO138

I've been to a lot of nice eateries in Sheffield, but I'm looking for somewhere that's a bit special for a romantic meal for two.

Me and my good lady have been going out for 5 years a week on Friday and I want to take her somewhere for a meal.

She's quite a fussy eater, so I'm looking for somewhere that does some simple but delicious dishes, as well as something less ordinary for me.

Any recommendations?

I've been to a lot of nice eateries in Sheffield, but I'm looking for somewhere that's a bit special for a romantic meal for two.

Me and my good lady have been going out for 5 years a week on Friday and I want to take her somewhere for a meal.

She's quite a fussy eater, so I'm looking for somewhere that does some simple but delicious dishes, as well as something less ordinary for me.

Any recommendations?

How do you feel about tapas?

Platillos in leopold square is nice - very extensive menu of 'little plates'. One of my favourites atm...

The pudding ladies do a nice fine dining experience in the Millhouse Park Cafe once a while each month.

I went once, and it is a nice experience. :)

The food is nice, but is not at the top of their game, but the experience and service compensates for this. It serves modern French type of cuisine.

At the risk of sounding like an obsessive mentalist / employee in the style of a certain Dam House Fan,(I've already posted this on 2 other threads) I really like Platillos also, had a really lovely meal there on Friday and will def be back!

At the risk of sounding like an obsessive mentalist / employee in the style of a certain Dam House Fan,(I've already posted this on 2 other threads) I really like Platillos also, had a really lovely meal there on Friday and will def be back!

your great, thanks for bigging up the dam house again

Okay.. I like to challenge you to this then. Why are you obessive and mentalist in this? What can Dam House offer a couple who wants a romantic meal for you? Will you arrange a more secluded table and candles for the couple in question? ;)

You said it's good, but why is it good?

Archived