Nice Place for Sunday Lunch

natsack

Apologies if this has already been done, but I couldn't find anything in the last few months.

I need somewhere to take the parents for Sunday lunch when they come up, and I don't really know Sheffield restaurants that much. Nothing too dear, or too far away from the city centre, but they don't want a 'numbers on table job' either.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Apologies if this has already been done, but I couldn't find anything in the last few months.

I need somewhere to take the parents for Sunday lunch when they come up, and I don't really know Sheffield restaurants that much. Nothing too dear, or too far away from the city centre, but they don't want a 'numbers on table job' either.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

I would suggest Millenium Gallery Cafe. It's within the Millenium Gallery. They don't do proper Sunday lunches, but they do nice bistro type food, which is very reasonable.

If you like a nice pub surrounding with home-made food, Fat Cat is quite nice too, but that's a little bit further out from the city centre.

I would suggest Millenium Gallery Cafe. It's within the Millenium Gallery. They don't do proper Sunday lunches, but they do nice bistro type food, which is very reasonable.

If you like a nice pub surrounding with home-made food, Fat Cat is quite nice too, but that's a little bit further out from the city centre.

http://www.scoresonthedoors.org.uk/business-detail.php?business_id=67417&inspection_type=FH

Make your own choice!

0 stars from 5

Archived