A good night ruined...

koenigsinger

to the thieving scumbag in reflex tonight (friday 7th sept) who stole my friend claire's shoes, black, with sparkly silver bows, very distinctive, I hope your blisters grow blisters and that you have nothing but bad luck, from now until you shuffle off this mortal coil, hopefully very soon, you low life waste of oxygen, excremental piece of garbage. may you and your descendents be visited with plagues and malformations.

to the thieving scumbag in reflex tonight (friday 7th sept) who stole my friend claire's shoes, black, with sparkly silver bows, very distinctive, I hope your blisters grow blisters and that you have nothing but bad luck, from now until you shuffle off this mortal coil, hopefully very soon, you low life waste of oxygen, excremental piece of garbage. may you and your descendents be visited with plagues and malformations.

Who steals shoes? Sorry all your nights were ruined SS.

Any way some people will nick anything thats not tied down do I am not surprised at all.

I'm not surprised either. Disappointed, disillusioned, demoralised- but not surprised.

I'm sorry to hear that there are obviously such petty and selfish people about.

Hope your next night out's not as disappointing Sharpsinger.

Sorry to hear about this...always amazes me what ****** up t*ssers will nick with half a chance - probably the same bufoons who take jackets left on the back of chairs with no intention of actually using them, just for a 'laugh'.

:o:hihi: This reminded me of these old ladies that I used to see cursing people with a paper doll in the streets of HK. Very harsh to curse way into the next generations too! :P

Just a question how did they steal her shoes? Did she not have them on?

Any way some people will nick anything thats not tied down so I am not surprised at all.

I'm curious too, where were your friend's shoes?

Whoever took them probably just dumped them in a toilet :gag: My friend who works in a bar has to check sanitary bins at the end of eack night, as that's the most likely place for people to dump stolen bags etc :gag:

Archived