Akbars Rotherham? Anyone Been?

Michael_N

me too please? bit shy to announce it like this as I've had to re-register on sf and thus am reborn! Although I've been lurking off and on for a few years and got well into the forum when I first moved to sheffield 4 years ago and met a couple of really interesting people and generally helped me get started here.

Also haven't had nearly as many curries recently as I would have liked as my ex didn't like 'strong flavoured' food!!!

So all in all I'm well up for proper curry and a conversation.

me too please? bit shy to announce it like this as I've had to re-register on sf and thus am reborn! Although I've been lurking off and on for a few years and got well into the forum when I first moved to sheffield 4 years ago and met a couple of really interesting people and generally helped me get started here.

Also haven't had nearly as many curries recently as I would have liked as my ex didn't like 'strong flavoured' food!!!

So all in all I'm well up for proper curry and a conversation.

No problem, Gwizz. I'll add your name to the list. :)

thanks!!

After reading the reviews I'm excited - sounds like the showy bits are good fun and picking the great dishes on the menu adds extra 'spice' to the occasion.

BTW does anyone else try to eat all diferent food when you go out to eat? so that you can get to try bits of different dishes?

I've been known to stick my fork into the person next door's dinner (with permission of course) It's the only way to get to find out what stuff's like...:D

I've got a telescopic 'extendable' fork that I usually get out when I'm feeling a bit silly, I can reach right along the table with it and have a stab at everyones food then!!!

Archived