Purple nightclub wats ur views?

bean55788

i was reading the paper the other day and saw a article that was complemeting the purple bar/club on saying how its smarted up and the police cometing by saying other clubs shud follow the example/standards set by purple. i must admit wen i was walkin past the other day on my way to gatecrasher i was shcked to c bouncers searching people as they walked in. do u think its worth taking a trip in on shud i stay clear?

Ive never been in but when i drive past it theres always a swarm of dodgy looking teenagers milling around outside often venturing on to the road in their nightly hilarious antics. The girls often look under 16 and malnourished (or the exact opposite), wearing very little (even less if the latter applies) that looks like it cost very little. The boys are often seen gathered in a huddle around the corners and mysteriously disperse when a police officer is around - i really cant think why.

No i wouldnt go here if i were you.

Archived