Everywhere is soooo quiet at the moment...why?

KinkyLucy

Having been out a fair few times this last week or so everywhere we go seems dead! Town, local pubs, clubs.

Whats going on? Is it the lack of students? Kids off school and therefore holidays? smoking ban? (we did note that places with a nice smokers area were busier than the others like S1 and that weatherspoons on cambridge st) all of the above? Or have people just stopped going out?

Its quite depressing to walk in a bar in town in the week and be the only people in the place.

Is it just me or is it really that dead out there at the moment?

I would guess lucy its just the lack of students in sheffield that would be doing it- most club night are waiting for them to come back so they can have big events and get them to go to them- don't worry- only about few weeks and 50,000 students will be around for you to pick from- lol ;)

It is kind of dead, I think its the smoking ban, I keep thinking pubs are empty and then I go in the beer garden and it's packed! And the fact that the students have gone! x

You've probably got a point there, we've been out on a Saturday night and places are not very full at all.

Plus everyone will have blown their money on Summer holidays perhaps.

Archived