Crosspool tavern

catinwin

http://www.scoresonthedoors.org.uk/business-detail.php?business_id=57794&inspection_type=FH

Better than it used to be. Was closed down about a year ago for health and hygiene. It is your typical chain pub carvery, I wouldn't go quite as far as 'amazing'? Toby Carvery on way to Dore is better. Though in my opinion a carvery is a carvery, the food sits there and dries out if its not very busy, and how good can something be that has sat under a hot lamp for an hour or more?

Why not try a pub with a menu where you can order and have it cooked as you have ordered it, not sure where you live but post your area and im sure the reccomendations will follow.........................

Hiya,

Thank you all for your help, we went and it was ok marks out of 10 I will give an 8

The staff were freindly and the sheff was aware of gluten free alagies and cross contanimation which impressed me as some don't have a clue.

Not sure how to stop this now??? as new to forum and I.T is not my thing lol

Archived