Registry office wedding

i got married there in august and didnt feel rushed at all,you can be kept seperate from your guests but you do have to see your other half before as you have to go over all the legal paperwork, you can also have your dad or whoever walk you down the isle to music which was really nice, i found the whole experience really positive

honey i wouldnt be gutted we had a brill wedding there the staff were more than helpful and tried to accomadate everything we wanted, they didnt rush us at all and even offered to take a family picture for us but we had a photographer and they were quite happy for him to take as long as needed for the pics,i think you will be surprised and have a brill day

hi hun my friend got married yesterday at the registry office and you DO NOT have to see the groom before the wedding, they put her and her bridsmaids in a little side room as soon as she arrived and interviewed them both seperately, she just said she had to let them know 2 weeks before so they were ready hope this helps

Archived