Pop/Cheese DJs needed!

NIck-Nack

Sheffield University Students Union is looking to expand it's DJ roster to cope with the increasing program of clubs, pre bars & bar events.

rates of pay are negotiable and dependent upon suitability and experience but highly competitive.

If you are interested in this position, or know someone who might be, please contact myself on Nick.Simcock@Sheffield.ac.uk or reply here & i will check back as often as i can.

cheers

Sheffield University Students Union is looking to expand it's DJ roster to cope with the increasing program of clubs, pre bars & bar events.

rates of pay are negotiable and dependent upon suitability and experience but highly competitive.

If you are interested in this position, or know someone who might be, please contact myself on Nick.Simcock@Sheffield.ac.uk or reply here & i will check back as often as i can.

cheers

Hi, I have just signed the contract for the karaoke starting on wednesday at "the hubs" - I may be interested in other nights as well (I already do 2 nights on west st)

So could you please send me more details, what days, times and music requirements etc.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Any you only looking for pop and cheese DJ's? Is that all the students like?

If you were looking to expand into something new/good, I'd be more than interested. I currently work at Hallam anyway. I DJ at a breaks night called Future Funk and also have other gigs around the midlands.

If you're interested in somehting new, contact me on jimboholloway@hotmail.com

Cheers,

J!M

I dropped you a line explaining the type of music I play and the services which my team can offer, you seemed to think I only play rock, which isn't the case and said you'd put me on file. I did reply to you explaining that I can play all sorts of music from ultimate cheese and pop right through the spectrum. You've not replied.

Thanks for all the replies, on here and in email form. we managed to fill all our gaps at the start of term which was ace, apologies i haven't been able to get back to everyone personally, it's been a pretty hectic fortnight here!

I've kept everyone's details in a file & we're sure to need people in future.

cheers

Archived