The Lovely Richard Hawley

brodie

Hi There, I was a friend of Richard's late father, Dave , who sadly passed away recently. I have known Richard since he was born. He's a lovely lad and a great talent. Although I didn't see his show at Sheffield City Hall a couple of nights ago, I hear it was a knock out performance. I'm sure you will enjoy the show tonight. Have fun.

Hi There, I was a friend of Richard's late father, Dave , who sadly passed away recently. I have known Richard since he was born. He's a lovely lad and a great talent. Although I didn't see his show at Sheffield City Hall a couple of nights ago, I hear it was a knock out performance. I'm sure you will enjoy the show tonight. Have fun.

Thank you so much! I am really looking forward to it.

david was a top fella. very sad the way he went.

his partner freda came over from austria for the city hall concert other night stayed at my mums overnight and shared a few stories.

david was a top fella. very sad the way he went.

his partner freda came over from austria for the city hall concert other night stayed at my mums overnight and shared a few stories.

Richard Hawley was sensational last night, what a voice, and the down to earth patter in between songs - wonderful nights entertainment! Made me home sick for Sheffield.

Archived