Bathtime

Say that they are in the bath and take a message.

Water and electrickery do not mix.

Why you need to discuss this????:D

I guess you did one thing and partner said you should have done this??

Why do people always call when you are either

In the bath

justing sitting down to eat

just about to go out

just starting to make love

or just dropping off

bloody inconsiderate if you ask me

:banana:

I was enjoying a soak. We have a cordless phone and he just brought the damned thing up to me - some flippin sales call. Like they would want to speak to me when I am in the bath???

Isn't the first time he has done it - I just wanted to know if it was me being picky or if everyone did it??

Moon Maiden

Originally posted by Moon Maiden

We have a cordless phone and he just brought the damned thing up to me - some flippin sales call.

Register with http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tpsC/html/default.asp

then for any future telesales calls, if you log time date caller etc and send a report in they are subject to a fine of up to £5000. (Unfortunately you don't get the money).

Originally posted by Moon Maiden

Oh he did ask who was calling - as he was stood next to me in the bathroom. Didn't stop him from standing there waiting for me to take the friggin phonecall

Perhaps he wanted to admire his partner's wonderful physique in the bath but was embarrassed about it and this gave him an excuse!

I give the (still ringing) phone to my wife every time. It`s never ever for me, so I don`t answer it! I like giving her the cordless in the bath;) , and she`s learning how to avoid long winded sales pitches from double glazing sales slaves (it`s not their fault!). Obviously I have few friends, and they don`t phone me!

Archived