Car window tinting MEGATHREAD

I think he seriously needs to have a word with himself. he laughs when I say I have a Zafira but can' explain why and knows nothing about window tints.

I get the idea that school hs finished early

He was moaning about focus before and couldn't say what was wrong with a focus. I don't think there is anything wrong with a zafira.

He was moaning about focus before and couldn't say what was wrong with a focus. I don't think there is anything wrong with a zafira.

nothing wrong with either car, i was pointing out they look a bit daft with limo tinted windows is all,

no need to get upset,

different strokes... different folks...

I want to go and have my windows tinted today do I have to pre book? and what is the maximum I can have before its illegal

give shans tints a ring and ask him he might squeeze u in straight away always has done for me, you can have the rear end of the car as black as you want but go careful on front i had mine done at a legal limit n have been done for them

Tints are not just about pimping a car.

Are you wanting all windows done or just rears mate?

its against the law to have fronts tinted, if she drives into you becuase she couldnt see you becuase of tints too dark and kills you, would you like it?