Car window tinting MEGATHREAD

you have to have 70% light coming through the windowsbest thing to do is tint the rear side windows. if you get pulled you will have to take it off there and then, if pulled could be classed as dangerous driving and subject to a fine and points not worth it mate

from ex traffic cop take care and as i used to and still do dont drink and drive

I'd recommend The Chavtastic Window Tinting Company if it existed.

The same place would sell silly coloured lights, baseball caps and utterly crap 'music' for poisoning the air and assaulting my ears on a summer's day.

The same place would sell silly coloured lights, baseball caps and utterly crap 'music' for poisoning the air and assaulting my ears on a summer's day.

What's chavvy about it? They might have young children in the back and not be keen on them having the sun blazing against their skin.

The most common vehicles I see with tints are people carriers or normal family cars.

• 2 weeks later...

please don't you will only get pulled by the fyzz, you have to have a certain amount of natural light coming through police cars have a machine that reads the light levels if its not enough they will make you remove them until they get the right reading. it happened to my mate he had to spend ages in the ******* rain taking them off cause they are in most cases just a film thats stuck on. so don't waste your money by a descent pair of sunglasses or have prescrition sun glass fitted