What is your best clubbing experience?

slimsid2000

The first night I went clubbing was the Limit back in '89 when I was just a wee lad(15), it was the bumfluff that got me in I swear!!!

That was my introduction to the wonderfull world of Acid House!

CJ's was always a good nite too.

Both places are long gone but Im sure theres plenty on here who remember.......

The first night I went clubbing was the Limit back in '89 when I was just a wee lad(15), it was the bumfluff that got me in I swear!!!

Ahhh, the Limit, the first place I tried poppers, smoking cigs dipped in it, which now I think about it was a bit of daft thing to do. Oh to be young and not give a damn again.

Ahhh, the Limit, the first place I tried poppers, smoking cigs dipped in it, which now I think about it was a bit of daft thing to do. Oh to be young and not give a damn again.

You can say that again, Mr ! :hihi:

These days, you have to be battered into societal rules, and slot yourself into the social categories. It used to be quite funny when asked, "why do you go to clubs then if you don't want to pull ?", and my answer was "just cos I can?" :cool:

ive had brilliant nights in most bars and clubs in sheffield at some point in the past couple of years

but one that stands out the most is a friday night day at gatecrasher that involved tequila, vodka and red bull, memory loss that totalled about 2 hours, the walk of shame through a warehouse full of blokes while i was wobbeling i still had my clubbing clothes on and my make up! and my hair was scary looking! then if that wasnt bad enough, a drunken arrival to work at 8am ish 1 hour late! and a little tipsy as we only left the club at about 6am!(apparently):huh:! then finally a written warning from work about the seriousness off going into work drunk! and finally a dear and fellow forumer who couldnt stop laughing at me for a few weeks as he kindly looked after me and made sure i was safe allthough he seemed to take great pleasure in it :suspect:

was a bloody great night though tbh it was the best id had in ages the club was packed the booze flowed freely the atmosphere was amazing and i had the lovliest people in the whole world with me :D

id detail the rest but

A - i cant remember it all

B - its too scary to remember in detail :help:

Everybody was so high cos it's the end of exam period. I like the fact that people didn't even have to drink to get so high, and enjoyed themselves, which gives this amazing vibe.

er, ok then!

In my experience at university students got high after exams with a mixture of alcohol, ecstasy, poppers and cocaine...that may explain the 'amazing vibe' somewhat.

I was in manchester too:)

Archived