What is your best clubbing experience?

slimsid2000

er, ok then!

In my experience at university students got high after exams with a mixture of alcohol, ecstasy, poppers and cocaine...that may explain the 'amazing vibe' somewhat.

I was in manchester too:)

Ah-ha.... but not *everyone* did. ;)

I know what went on, but not everyone did, which makes it a bit nicer an experience tbh. :)

my favourite clubbing experience was probably seeing Roni Size on the Reprazent tour, at Alexandra Palace, in 1997, with 10,000 others, and choc full of chemicals.

I couldnt see properly and i chewed a hole through my top lip but the vibe was amazing!

Ah-ha.... but not *everyone* did. ;)

I know what went on, but not everyone did, which makes it a bit nicer an experience tbh. :)

thats fair enough, you can get high naturally...i went to a really good 'bugged out' once completely sober, and enjoyed it, sort of.

thats fair enough, you can get high naturally...i went to a really good 'bugged out' once completely sober, and enjoyed it, sort of.

OMG.."Bugged Out"... Gawd, that brings back memory. :hihi:

I remember going to Sankey Soaps, and also one time to the Granada Studio where they had a Hawllowe'en do, with different dance rooms and musics. That was pretty good as well.

Actually, thinking about it, how come Sheffield don't have such nights?

Walking down the steel staircase in Arches for the very first time and seeing a pulsing, seething mass of bodies on the dancefloor.

I absolutely concur!

The very early Nimmo's/Niche days were pretty amazing too. Almost on par with Ibiza's DC10 vibe.

Had some pretty fantastic times over the years e.g. The Canal club in Wolverhampton, Wobble in Brum, Chuff Chuff etc.

... but the holy grail of great 'clubbing' (hate that word BTW) has to be Space in Ibiza. Had some outrageously amazing days/nights there over the years!

Pacha also holds some great memories of Ibiza too. From the superb restaurant, to the stunning roof terrace, to several rooms of amazing atmosphere, to the walking back to the hotel (e.g. EsVive) along the beach front.

Met some great people out 'clubbing' over the years, many of whom are still great friends.

Work hard, play harder!

Archived