Whiplash compensation

ive just been in a crash in sheffield at the time the other driver admitted full liability after going through a red light on a traffic controlled roundabout and i ran in to them ,now they are claiming 50/50 saying the lights was on amber.

anyways in the meantime my neck is stiff and tender ,i have been to my doctor who says i have mild whiplash. my question is what now ?

You ran into them tho, they may have disobeyed the traffic light, but so did you

Originally Posted by Bassman62

He did say that the other driver went through the red light.

and i said they may have disobeyed the traffic light, but so did you

But he says he didn't.

he also says Quote:and i ran in to them

Well he would/could do if they'd gone through red lights.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassman62

He did say that the other driver went through the red light.

(My bold) Where did I say that?..................

You missunderstand, I meant the poster involved also disobeyed the true meaning of the light, otherwise they wouldnt have hit the person who went through a red

You missunderstand, I meant the poster involved also disobeyed the true meaning of the light, otherwise they wouldnt have hit the person who went through a red

Can you enlarge on that as at the moment you're saying that the person who breaks the law is no more guitly than the observer of the law who waits till the lights are green.

Yeah, I do uninsured loss recovery.

Do you do regular personal injury? Its hard not to abbreviate haha

Indeed - in fairness, I do very few car accidents (was going to put RTA first - this isnt easy!), so I tend to do the higher value stuff. Started out on the car stuff years ago though. Now I'm just old, bitter and grumpy! :)

Archived