New music festival?

groovykyle

Endcliffe Park maybe? There's a fairground there every year for about a week so why not music for a weekend?

Oops, think before you speak. It'd have to be a free festival in the Park though, as there's no way you could control who comes in and out of the park.

There's the cemetery near The Vine that's used occasionally for these sort of things.

I'd love a festival in Sheffield, if we as residents of this fair city got a fair crack of the whip when it comes to getting tickets.

I'd also like to see alternative entertainment and ideas like they do at peace.

Price, depends on the line up and the entertainment on offer.

I'm surprised nothing has ever been put on out Rother Valley way. There's space for camping there too.

There was going to be the Lakeside festival there a few years ago (2001?) - but it got moved at short notice to Don Valley for ( I think) Health & Safety reasons. Headcharge & Juju both did stages & there was also a live stage amongst other stuff. Sadly it didnt do the numbers and lost a fair bit of cash

:(

Archived