Yvonne Clapperton

brodie

There's been a few threads on here already about Yvonne Clapperton with lots of different opinions of her.

I went to see her 9 years ago and EVERYTHING she told me came true. My OH went to see her a couple of months later and EVERYTHING she told him came true as well and it tallied with my reading. The last thing to come true was the birth of my daughter 2 years ago and she even got my age right of when she would be born. She did warn me of a tragic death as well (and she also told my OH this as well) bringing unbearable heartache to our friends (and she named them). 5 months later that too came true when our friends lost their little boy to meningitis.

Yes she does give you a tape and I have listened to ours many times over the years and little things she said that didn't mean anything at the time, do slot into place now.

In our case she was very accurate and this is why we never went back - if she told me something bad now, I would be waiting for it to happen.

I went 30 years ago, when she first got going, she told me I would be married to a very rich man, but, I wouldn't be happy and I'd have loads of affairs. I'm now married to a fairly unrich man, had no affairs and am incredibly happy, so make out of that what you want?

I went 30 years ago, when she first got going, she told me I would be married to a very rich man, but, I wouldn't be happy and I'd have loads of affairs. I'm now married to a fairly unrich man, had no affairs and am incredibly happy, so make out of that what you want?

Lol ~ you wouldn't go again then?

I went to see her about 15 years ago when she lived on Chesterfield rd. She told me that much stuff that things were bound to come true. All in all about half the things she told me came true. She told me that i would become a young widow, which to this day still haunts me as i'm very happily married and i'm now 35, so i'm just hoping thats one of the things that she were wrong about.

My friend and I went to see her over 15 years ago when she was at Woodseats and little bits of what she said seemed true, but that's probably because she covered most areas by selective guessing i.e. "Do you know a Jane?..(pause).. Julie?..(pause)... Jackie?..." and "Do you have a relative called John?..(pause).. Jack?...(pause).. James?...(pause).. Jim?..." etc etc. I'm sure if someone says to you "Do you know a John, James or Jack" you would search your memory and probably find someone with that name, even if it's someone you barely know or someone from your past. If you're bright enough, you stay quiet and say no until she's got it absolutely correct, but I think most people would try and think of someone with a similar name to the ones she's reeling off and then give her the answer themselves. I personally didn't rate her. She wasn't accurate enough for me and a lot of it was pure guess work I'm sure. Oh, and the recording - too crackly. You could barely hear her words. And no, it wasn't my tape... the same happened to my friend's tape too.

My friend and I went to see her over 15 years ago when she was at Woodseats and little bits of what she said seemed true, but that's probably because she covered most areas by selective guessing i.e. "Do you know a Jane?..(pause).. Julie?..(pause)... Jackie?..." and "Do you have a relative called John?..(pause).. Jack?...(pause).. James?...(pause).. Jim?..." etc etc. I'm sure if someone says to you "Do you know a John, James or Jack" you would search your memory and probably find someone with that name, even if it's someone you barely know or someone from your past. If you're bright enough, you stay quiet and say no until she's got it absolutely correct, but I think most people would try and think of someone with a similar name to the ones she's reeling off and then give her the answer themselves. I personally didn't rate her. She wasn't accurate enough for me and a lot of it was pure guess work I'm sure. Oh, and the recording - too crackly. You could barely hear her words. And no, it wasn't my tape... the same happened to my friend's tape too.

Yeah thinking about it now, thats pretty much what she were saying to me..."do you know a jack or a john?", if i said yes, she'd tell me abit about them, and if i said no, then i was yet to meet this person and form a friendship, or something daft like that. I wouldn,t go to see one again, even if they were for real i dont think its always best to know the future anyway.

Archived