Please help me find a nice restaurant

bubbly

You want to try the MileStone down on Green Lane. Really nice little bar/restaurant. Downstairs is the bar/restaurant which serves top notch tapas style food, pizzas etc. All really nice and the prices are excellent! Upstairs is a formal restaurant, we didn't try this but it looked nice all the same. So there's plenty to chose from when you get there! The staff are really nice as well, they're glad to help and even give you advice on what sort of food you may like! After the meal there's no presure to move at all, we stayed at our table for a while and had a few drinks.

Really worth a visit!

After having several very pleasurable visits to Cipolla in Broomhill, I would like to pass on my recommendations. Cipolla has a fantastic, lively atmosphere with fantastic food and service to match. With an extensive menu you really are spoilt for choice (not good for those of us who sturggle to make up our minds:confused:).

• 2 months later...
Wine list - yes, and have a wine of the month

Miserable middle aged man - nope, gone, went with the old chef. now got three young cocktail bar tenders (more mojito than pina colada)

Carpet - still outside the toilets upstairs but all wooden floors

Food - still good

Opening times - 7 days a week, 11am until 11pm, all through the day.

check it out, a sheffield restaurant, owned by sheffielders and ran by sheffielders

Thanks for this JD. Will try to get down soon. Tempted by the cocktails and Wine of Month. Also want to eat here, as the menu looks good.

Archived