Anyone worked at Kirkby Central Anston 1984-1985?

carsupplier

• 3 months later...

Hi I was at Kirkby Central in 83 I worked with Glen Dale sorry, he was a fitter not a electrician and yes he was a great guy to work with and of a bit of a nutter. He developed the Glen Dale roller, this consisted of grabbing your scrotum between his finger and thumb then squeezing and rolling at the same time causing quite substantial pain in the nether regions. This never quite caught on in my books, all though he was a great friend and not a bad singer.

Regards Rick Russell

[HI car suplier

Iworked in the fitting shop for five and a half years all this time with Glen whose real name is Richard Garforth and we had a whale of a time just a few more names Tony Easy (sneck) Kieth Waller (arnie bear) or algo father and son team Gordon and Mick second name escapes me Nigel Alison ,

hope this helps

Regards Rick

Thanks for that Rick,

I worked in the parts department with, Brian Bradley, Bob, Coolie, Pete Price and Conrad.

I certainly recall the ever so mild mannered and quitely spoken Arnie!!!!, Sneck was a good bloke as well.

The father and son were Gordon and Mick Farrar.

A few others that come to mind are Dave Wheyman, Howard Curle, The two Dereks, one named Wheway can't remember the other one, Blad (so called because he had a face like a bladder), Panther, Nobby and Derry Hughes.

Cheers Rick,

Chris.

• 10 years later...