Ladies - Where do you go out in town?

ZEDEX48K

Hi,

This hopefully will remain a serious thread!.

I am wanting to know where aged 23 - 30 year old single ladies go out in town, as much of West Street is full of young pi*s heads and Forum/Halcyon is full of pretentious 10 bob millionaires who just stand around trying too look cool!.

Do you frequent bars like Trippets or Cubana for example?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Zed (single lad of similar age group)

PS. Lets hope this thread stays sensible

Originally posted by ZEDEX48K

I am wanting to know where aged 23 - 30 year old single ladies go out in town, as much of West Street is full of young pi*s heads and Forum/Halcyon is full of pretentious 10 bob millionaires who just stand around trying too look cool!.

depends what ur looking for serious relationship or fun or rude stuff?

serious - not clubs/pubs/bars

fun - depeneds on taste in music

rude stuff - any scary cheesey music playing place

I'm within that age range and ive stopped going out (well im getting toward the top end of that age range) because after ten years of fighting to get to the bar and (im sorry to say this because im a student but im from sheffield so i'm allowed) students who disrespect sheffield and just think its one big party night out free for all really annoy me. so me and my friends (single and attached) have chosen the 80'S classic cheese and wine parties over taxi fares and over priced cheap vodka. Business people in sheffield really need a new angle on going out and whats in demand. a hostess trolley is top of my Christmas list this year.

Hi

Well I'm 24 and am trying to avoid same sort of things you mentioned - I've been to Cubana a few times - nice place and atmosphere and very very nice cocktails!! but it does get very busy - I think just because SHeffield lacks these kind of places in general - but new-ish Jazz bar One eleven club is also good for live music and nice venue

Di

Archived