Killing Time - Next Play at Lantern Theatre, Netheredge 8th-13th October

RockBaboon

The next play at The Lantern Theatre will be Killing Time by Richard Stockwell - a thriller no less!!

Starts October 8th-13th at 7:30pm. Tickets £6 available from the box office 0114 236 2608.

The theatre has it's own licensed bar and facilities for wheelchair users. A great night and a warm welcome awaits! Don't forget our open day is on October 7th, a chance to have a look around backstage of this beautiful little theatre. If you've ever had the desire to act, direct or be involved with a production then we'd love to have you on board! We're a friendly bunch and don't bite....much. ;)

For more information about this and other shows, our location and other information about the Lantern Theatre, Sheffield's only small Victorian theatre, please visit our website at http://www.lanterntheatre.org.uk We're on Kenwood Park Road in Netheredge!

I went to see this production last night and had a lovely time.

The crowd is quite an old one although it was a very comfortable atmosphere where just about anyone could feel welcome.

The theatre was small and cosy and the play was interesting to watch. I was a little uncertain of the actors at the beginning of the play but once they got into the swing of it they put on a fine performance.

The plot has lots of twists and turns that kept me having to think it over in my head to keep on top of it!

This is the first time i have been and i will definitely go back to the Lantern Theatre in the future.

Hi Squidge! Really glad you enjoyed it. We do have a lot of senior members who've been coming to the theatre for years probably because of, as you say, it's a very comfortable atmosphere. :)

We find that we do attract a younger audience if the productions on offer have been written more recently, such as Beautiful Thing or Art which we ran last season.

We've another 3 Dily's Guite plays and plenty of other shows coming up, you might even see me in one ;) . We're still compiling the events for 2008 and these should be up on the website soon!

Thanks again for coming and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Archived