All hail the mighty Plug!

discodown

Axwell! I'll be there, I saw him in Ibiza on Wednesday night and he was amazing. Yes Stormy, I'm going to mention Ibiza at every opportunity ;) teehee.

They do have some good DJs lined up though, so much for saving my pennies! xXx

Yayy you're back! Hope you had a wicked time. Are you and deano coming to mine on Friday for an UG pre-party? And afterwards, for the afterparty!?

xx

I ended up at Plug for Mark Knight last night and I wasn't that impressed. Wrong sort of music for me.. the tunes build then go nowhere.. there was the odd good tune, but generally it was lacking I thought. I just don't get on with todays idea of 'house'. :rolleyes: It wasn't exactly rammed either.

I ended up at Plug for Mark Knight last night and I wasn't that impressed. Wrong sort of music for me.. the tunes build then go nowhere.. there was the odd good tune, but generally it was lacking I thought. I just don't get on with todays idea of 'house'. :rolleyes: It wasn't exactly rammed either.

Get yersen down to Axwell on the 13th, your faith in house shall be restored!

Which room was it in by the way? We went to D.Ramirez a couple of weeks back, and whilst the music was ace it was pretty quiet cos it was being held in the Live room. But with fuel moving out I was expecting Twisted to move back to the .Zero room......?

Get yersen down to Axwell on the 13th, your faith in house shall be restored!

Which room was it in by the way? We went to D.Ramirez a couple of weeks back, and whilst the music was ace it was pretty quiet cos it was being held in the Live room. But with fuel moving out I was expecting Twisted to move back to the .Zero room......?

It was in all three rooms, but they closed the .zero room around 1am, the small bar room (earth?) and .zero rooms were empty most of the night anyway and live was no where near full. I was expecting it to be busier now the students are back.

Archived