Story: 'James Falls 007' (parts 1 & 2)

Falls

Hi,

Earlier this month, my good friend Coyleys commented on one of my adventure stories and suggested that I should continue writing under the nom de plume, "James Falls 007".

This got me thinking so here is the first part of an adventure story with a touch of humour. See what you think. If your comments are favourable, I will try to write Part 2

James Falls 007 - Part 1

Message for Pattrica:

Hang in there!! I'm working on the sequel to "Still Trapped in Hillsborough" and its in danger of being completed.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

I like the bemused documentary style of this story, the droll matter of fact delivery suits he story very well, the contrast between the serious espionage and the utterly daft task is nicely maintained but best of all, from now on I’m going to encourage everyone to use that locations correct designation! :hihi:

Very topical!

Does that route from over yonder west mean something to you or was it plucked off a map..... just wondered because I've been driving that route about fifteen times a year for the last ten years, even the Pott Shrigley bit - which I thought was a cut through!

Red

Very topical!

Does that route from over yonder west mean something to you or was it plucked off a map..... just wondered because I've been driving that route about fifteen times a year for the last ten years, even the Pott Shrigley bit - which I thought was a cut through!

Red

Hi,

I have driven the Pott Shrigley route more often than any of the others: Three times this year alone. I've also been taken via Hazel Grove up the A6 but it seems quite torturous. Some people prefer the Snake way to the Airport but I haven't been over the Snake in about 40 years.

Regards

Archived