Story: 'James Falls 007' (parts 1 & 2)

Falls

It does seem funny to hear about Hillsborough Corner,Langsett Road, etc; as I walk these streets nearly every day, but to see them in a story seems weird but nice.

Hi Pattricia,

Bet you didn't know before that Hillsborough Corner was a hot-bed of intrigue.

Now that the Russian Bear is beginning to stir itself again, the "Old Corner" could become the replacement for Berlin in the ideological war to come. Like "Checkpoint Charlie" was in the last go-around.

So do be careful crossing at the "Corner". We wouldn't want you to be hit by a tank, with a red star.

Regards

Hi Pattricia,

Bet you didn't know before that Hillsborough Corner was a hot-bed of intrigue.

Now that the Russian Bear is beginning to stir itself again, the "Old Corner" could become the replacement for Berlin in the ideological war to come. Like "Checkpoint Charlie" was in the last go-around.

So do be careful crossing at the "Corner". We wouldn't want you to be hit by a tank, with a red star.

Regards

James, you naughty boy.!! I shall have to wear my dark glasses and headscarf when crossing Hillsborough corner now,wont I ? Im going down there on Tuesday,better get them out ready hadnt I ? :cool::cool:

James, you naughty boy.!! I shall have to wear my dark glasses and headscarf when crossing Hillsborough corner now,wont I ? Im going down there on Tuesday,better get them out ready hadnt I ? :cool::cool:

Hi Pattricia,

If you try to cross-over at the "Corner" and there is man there playing a Zither, be extremely careful.

His name is Anton Karas and according to the "Cousins", he is a Russian agent.

Dasverdanya Tovarich.

Vladimir P

Hi Pattricia,

If you try to cross-over at the "Corner" and there is man there playing a Zither, be extremely careful.

His name is Anton Karas and according to the "Cousins", he is a Russian agent.

Dasverdanya Tovarich.

Vladimir P

Will he be playing the theme tune to " The Third Man" . By the way James, the name isnt Bond, James Bond is it ? :cool:

Archived