Anyone who's had automatic driving lessons

please can you help me find a driving school that teachers to drive in automatic. cant same to find one in sheffield and times running out please help :help::help::help::help:

My brother is wanting automatic driving lessons too, the best I have found so far was in yellow pages, the first one (I think, can't remember the name) that states automatic. They charge £20 per hour.

Angi

please can you help me find a driving school that teachers to drive in automatic. cant same to find one in sheffield and times running out please help :help::help::help::help:

There was one in Stannington but not sure if they are still there. Roadsafe it was called. The main problem with passing a test in an automatic is you are then only allowed to drive an automatic thereafter - not a manual.

Cant see the point in paying money for automatic driving lessons,might as well go to the fair and have a few goes on the dodgems at least that way you'll get some fun out of it,Press 1 to go and the other to stop thats it youve learnt it all

When you find a way of going up and down public roads on a dodgem, you'll have a point.

Archived